Main DTA Page
- Browse by selecting a chapter from the sidebar.
- Search using the bar at the top right.
- Filter content by selecting or unselecting download types.
- Click the thumbnail images in the list to view DTAs online; a popup will appear onscreen to display the image or video.
- Download DTAs for offline use* by selecting the desired file type next to the item’s thumbnail.
- To download entire chapters in one compressed zip package,* go to the top of the chapter results panel, select the desired types, and click the Download link.
- Use the Previous and Next buttons to view more chapters.
- Navigate to the previous or next item by clicking on the corresponding arrow on the left or right side of the screen.
- Return to the main DTA page by clicking the X near the upper right corner of the popup box.
* Some mobile devices may not allow content to be downloaded for offline use. If this is the case, you may still view the content online. DTAs are tested and compatible with an updated version of the following browsers: Internet Explorer (IE 10+), Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.