You don’t want them to forget. In a course without standard homework, how can you know that your teenager is retaining important Bible truths and remembering the heroes to emulate and the bad examples to avoid? Through the periodic review, quizzing, and testing provided in this book, you can encourage your teen to remember the most important of all books while you evaluate how well he is retaining the content.
· Questions that go beyond the facts of the story to its point are designed to translate lessons from the head to the heart.
· A variety of testing formats such as matching, multiple choice, completion, fill in the blank, modified true/false, and short answer require your teen to consider the content from different aspects and hold his attention.
· The 4 pre-exam review sheets of 60 questions each provide additional reinforcement of learning before the exam.
· The 10 short-answer content quizzes of 10 questions each (about 1 every 3 weeks) help you to know the effectiveness of your teaching and of your teen’s learning.
· Two nine-weeks exams, a semester exam, and a final exam provide you with quarterly evaluation for this year-long Bible course.
Correlated MaterialsThe quiz and test book is correlated with the Bible (King James Version); Kings of Israel Student Study Outline, 3rd ed.; and Kings of Israel Teacher Edition, which includes curriculum/lesson plans. Memory verses are tested separately as explained in the curriculum. Answers and grading instructions are sold separately in Kings of Israel Teacher Quiz/Test Key. Grade 9.
Kings of Israel Student Study Outline
Kings of Israel Teacher Edition
Kings of Israel Quiz and Test Key
Kings of Israel Sing His Praise CD