“But why do I have to learn this?” That is one question that you will likely never hear with this quiz and test book that focuses on practical application. Whether your teen is learning to decipher significant medical terms affecting loved ones, read labels to make wise eating choices, graciously interact with a disabled person, or help an accident victim, he should readily be able to see the practical value of the information, and you will know that he is better informed for handling life’s health situations.
· The 16 quizzes of 10 questions each provide weekly reinforcement of concepts and an opportunity for you to evaluate your teen’s weekly progress.
· A variety of quiz formats such as multiple choice, short answer, matching, labeling, and sorting prepares your teen for the tests and requires him to consider the information from various aspects.
· Along with objective questions, the 4 unit tests include an essay question that gives your teen the opportunity to apply his learning to practical life situations and to develop his listening skills as he is required to respond to precisely what the question asked with all of its components.
· A nine-weeks and final exam further reinforce the concepts learned throughout the semester so that your teen will retain this vital information.
· Since each quiz and test specifies the section of the textbook it covers, you can easily adjust quizzes and tests to your schedule for greater flexibility.
The quiz and test book is correlated with the text Health in Christian Perspective, 2nd ed., and Health in Christian Perspective Teacher Edition, which includes the curriculum/lesson plans. Answers and grading guidance are sold separately in Health in Christian Perspective Quiz/Test Key. Grades 9–12. One semester.