Learning arithmetic becomes fun with the variety of teaching techniques incorporated in the Abeka arithmetic lesson plans! Rhymes, games, songs, handling objects, flashcards, oral problems, and other techniques may make arithmetic your students’ favorite class. And how they will learn! Thinking Cap sections and oral combination practice build mental skills and develop higher-level thinking. This idea-packed guide (already included in the Grade 2 Curriculum Teacher’s Guide) will help you stay organized as you guide your students to arithmetic success!
- Ease of use. This easy-to-use volume includes bold headings, charts, numbered steps, diagrams and illustrations, and a contents page. Find just what you need quickly. The spiral binding makes it easy to keep open just the page you want.
- Course overview. A “scope and sequence” chart gives you a sequential overview of concepts covered in the 170 lessons. You can know where you are headed!
- Clear, simple instructions. Even a first-year teacher can seem like an experienced one with these clear instructions for preparation, review, procedures, and application! Includes teaching tips, time allotted, and wording and specific examples to enable you to communicate new concepts effectively and efficiently.
- Features to make learning fun. Second graders love rhyme! Fun poems and songs make learning new concepts a breeze. And our 50+ practice/review games and activities incorporated into lessons make your students want to learn.
- Biblical perspective. A ministry focus and biblical philosophy permeate our curriculum.
Available on these devices
*Some features only available on iOS devices.