You want your child to get that all-important foundation in reading, to develop good routines and habits, and to LOVE learning! Through colorful visuals, exciting games, and step-by-step instructions for each day, the A Beka K4 Cursive Parent Kit in combination with the K4 Cursive Child Kit gives you the tools you need to confidently meet your goals. Contains 170 days of lesson plans for teaching core subjects from a biblical worldview and 6 teaching aids. Also see “Companion Materials” for music and important items used in multiple grades.
· Clear and easy. You can do it! We have the materials you need and show you how to use them with clear, step-by-step instructions.
· Cross-subject integration of concepts. By using our complete kit, at the same time that your child is learning the sound of the letter a, he is writing the letter a. By reinforcing the concepts in different settings with different applications, our curriculum ensures that your child thoroughly understands and retains the material.
· Spiral reinforcement of learning. There is no time to forget when your child receives regular review as each new concept is built on the old. This reinforcing and building of concepts and skills in a spiral progression throughout the year—and from grade to grade in the A Beka curriculum!—puts learning into long-term memory. Your child will know it!
· Proven success. “Incredible!”—that is how the results of A Beka’s proven systematic phonetical approach to reading have been described. Unlike programs that add a smattering of phonics to their look-say reading method, the A Beka program has phonics as its heart.
· Training in learning habits. From the right way to hold a pencil to good listening skills, A Beka’s guidance assists you in establishing right learning habits and routines.
· Flexibility. Life happens—sickness, special visits from relatives. You have the flexibility to arrange the year’s 170 lesson days to allow for life’s interruptions.
· Adaptability to your child’s readiness. A Beka’s packaging makes sure that you are not paying for more than you need. The subjects in the K4 Cursive Parent Kit can be taught in less than an hour, but you can adjust the pacing. If your child is ready for more, you can add our materials for Bible, activity time, poetry, and music.
The following items are included in this kit:
Homeschool K4 Phonics, Reading, Writing, and Numbers Curriculum
Homeschool Phonics Charts and Games
Homeschool Numbers Charts and Games
Homeschool Learning Games
Homeschool Numbers Concept Flashcards
Letter Picture Flashcards