Teaching is more effective—and ordering is easier—when you choose a Total Teaching Package for Grade 6. This discounted bundle of products contains everything found in a full-grade Teacher Kit: Curriculum Teacher’s Guide, Teacher Editions, test and quiz answers, and more—plus all the charts, games, and teaching aids that are called for in the lesson plans but not included in the kit. You’ll even receive a $25 credit toward A Beka digital art. And the products can be used multiple years, increasing their cost effectiveness! Includes instruction for language, reading, penmanship/creative writing, spelling, vocabulary and poetry, arithmetic, science, and history and geography. Since some schools combine classes for Bible instruction, our Bible curriculum is sold separately.
- Proven success. You want materials that work. The curriculum incorporates time-tested techniques for keeping learning lively and interesting and building your students’ critical thinking skills. Content is based on sound scholarship from primary sources and presented from an uncompromising biblical worldview. Join millions of satisfied customers in enjoying the benefit of our more than 60 years of Christian educational experience.
- Clear, simple instructions. Even a first-year teacher can seem like an experienced one with these clear instructions for reviewing, teaching, and applying concepts! Includes preparation, teaching tips, time allotted, and wording and specific examples to enable you to communicate new concepts effectively and efficiently.
- All-inclusive. We’ve made it easy for teachers to be equipped with everything they need for the classroom. The 9 essential support material items optimize teaching instruction to increase student learning.
- Cross-subject integration of concepts. This critically important reinforcement of concepts and skills in different subjects by different applications ensures thorough understanding and retention.
- Spiral reinforcement of learning. There is no time to forget when your students receive regular review as each new concept is built on the old. This reinforcing and building of concepts and skills in a spiral progression throughout the year—and from grade to grade in the A Beka curriculum!—puts learning into long-term memory. Your students will know it!
- Biblical perspective. You teach at a Christian school because of your ministry heart. Like you, we seek to reach the hearts and minds of young people for service to Jesus Christ in whatever vocation He calls them. This ministry focus and biblical philosophy permeate our curriculum.
The following items are included in this kit:
Grade 6 Curriculum Lesson Plans
Mountain Pathways Teacher Edition
Voyage of Discovery Teacher Edition
Of America II Teacher Edition
Adventures in Greatness Speed and Comp Reader
Reading Comprehension 6 Skill Sheets
Message of the Mountain
God's Gift of Language C Teacher Edition
God's Gift of Language C Quiz and Test Key
Oral Language Exercises
Language 4-6 Charts
Spelling, Vocabulary, and Poetry 6 Teacher Edition
Spelling, Vocabulary, and Poetry 6 Test Key
Cursive Writing Wall Cards
Arithmetic 6 Teacher Edition
Arithmetic 6 Quizzes, Tests, and Speed Drills Key
Rapid Calculation Drills B
Arithmetic 5-8 Concept Cards
Arithmetic 3-8 Tables and Facts Charts
Observing God's World Teacher Edition
Observing God's World Test Key
Observing God's World Quiz and Worksheet Key
Choosing Good Health Teacher Edition
Choosing Good Health Quiz, Test, and Worksheet Key
Science 4-6 Teaching Charts
Health 4-6 Teaching Charts
The Helicopter Bird CD
New World History and Geography Teacher Edition
New World History and Geography Test Key
New World History and Geography Quiz Key
New World History and Geography Maps and Activities Key
Geography Bowl Quiz Team Book
Nifty Fifty State and Capital Flashcards
Western Hemisphere Map Skill Cards
New World History and Geography Review Maps B