Since Algebra 1 is a prerequisite for Algebra 2, Plane Geometry, Chemistry, Physics, and Precalculus, you want your teen to have a thorough understanding of this foundational course. Use our Teacher Edition to help you guide your teen to success. Besides giving you a copy of the student text, this teaching resource includes several features to cut down on your preparation time. 565 pages. Gr. 9–11.
- Answers in color beside all the textbook problems help you quickly check your teen’s work. See our Solution Key (sold separately) for detailed solutions for each problem that involves a series of steps.
- A scope and sequence gives you a handy course overview. You can know at a glance which chapters are covered and which quizzes and tests are administered each three-week period.
- Teaching guidelines give helpful hints for each part of the lesson including class time allotments and tips for word problems. Extended lesson plans for lessons 1 and 2 show you how to conduct an algebra class period. Throughout, helpful tips are provided for explaining new concepts.
- The daily lesson plans for 170 lessons give prompts to go over homework, review previous concepts, administer tests and quizzes, demonstrate new concepts, and assign practice problems and homework. You can know what to do for each algebra class lesson.
- In the daily plans, an overview is provided for each new chapter, highlighting important learning goals for various sections. You can know important concepts that your teen must grasp before moving on.
- A flexible pacing option allows you to tailor lessons to your teen’s needs. Tips suggest when to insert an additional day of review, if needed, and which text sections can be optional to provide further instruction for more advanced students. These optional concepts are marked in review sections to guide you in reviewing and to provide homework problems, applying the optional concepts.
- Spiral binding and soft front cover make it easy to keep your book open to just the page you want. The hard back cover supports the book for easy holding.
These progress reports are for your records and do not need to be sent in to Abeka.
If you’re enrolled in the accredited program, we’ll provide separate Abeka Academy progress reports for you.
Algebra 1 Progress Report
This item is included in the following kits:
Algebra 1 Quiz and Test Book
Algebra 1 Quiz and Test Key
Available on these devices
*Some features only available on iOS devices.