God wants us to know principles of stewardship! The Bible contains hundreds of verses dealing with financial principles under topics such as contentment, work, government, giving, debt, prosperity, and wisdom. This quiz and test book will help you know that your teen is gaining understanding of economic principles from a biblical perspective to be a wise steward of God’s good gifts. The quizzes and tests are correlated with the text Economics: Work and Prosperity in Christian Perspective. Answers and grading guidance for the quiz and test book are sold separately.
- Essay questions require thinking skills as your teen must articulate economic principles or policies and evaluate reasons for their failure or success.
- Questions throughout emphasize knowledge of economic terms and understanding of the economic processes. You can know that your teen is gaining discernment regarding economic issues to be a wise consumer and an informed voter.
- A variety of question formats on the quizzes and tests holds your teen’s interest and verifies whether he understands a concept, no matter how it is presented.
- The 17 quizzes furnish 1–2 quizzes for each of the 14 textbook chapters, providing valuable reinforcement of learning and preparation for tests.
- Testing every three weeks (for a total of 6 tests) provides reinforcement of learning and an opportunity for evaluation of your teen’s comprehension.
- One cumulative nine-week exam and final exam further reinforce the concepts learned throughout this semester course.
- Since each quiz and test clearly specifies the sections covered, adjusting them to your schedule is easy.
- Extra optional reading quiz questions and extra optional test questions will help you challenge your teen even more!
This item is included in the following kits:
Grade 12 Homeschool Student Kit
Economics: Work and Prosperity
Economics: Work and Prosperity Digital Textbook
Economics Teacher Edition
Economics Quiz and Test Key—Revised
Economics Supplement with Personal Financial Literacy—New
Economics Supplement with Personal Financial Literacy Teacher Key—New
Available on these devices
*Some features only available on iOS devices.