Nervous about teaching a foreign language? You will appreciate the guidance offered in this thoughtfully laid-out companion to the Spanish 1A and 1B texts and Vocabulary Manual. Besides nearly 30 pages of teaching techniques covering each aspect of the lesson, quick charts show you at a glance what to do daily to help your new language learner achieve success! Don’t speak Spanish yourself? Consider A Beka Academy that allows your high schooler to be taught Spanish in a video format from an experienced Spanish teacher. Grades 9–12.
· The scope and sequence gives an overview of the content week by week. You can know where you’re headed!
· Sample daily plans are provided for lessons 1–10, including how much time should be spent on each part of the lesson. This detailed example for the first two weeks provides a pattern to use throughout the year.
· Weekly teaching plans guide you in the content to review, introduce, evaluate, and have your teen practice for each lesson.
· Includes answers to all the exercises for the Spanish 1A and 1B texts. No separate answer key to buy!
· An appendix includes an oral participation score sheet to motivate your language learner to build his speed in communicating.
· Spiral binding makes it easy to hold open just the page you want while teaching.
Note: These progress reports are for your records and do not need to be sent in to Abeka.
If you’re enrolled in the accredited program, we’ll provide separate Abeka Academy progress reports for you.
Spanish 1 Progress Report
Por todo el mundo Spanish 1—Books A/B
Spanish 1 Pronunciation/Scripture CD
Spanish 1 Vocabulary Manual
Spanish 1 Vocabulary Manual Teacher Edition
Spanish 1 Test Book
Spanish 1 Vocabulary CD
Available on these devices
*Some features only available on iOS devices.