You want them to know this. God’s Word deals with vital life issues such as relationships with parents, the opposite gender, employers, and friends. God gives us His truth concerning abortion, pornography, substance abuse, and other issues bombarding your teen today. Through this quiz and test book, you can know that your teen has the solid foundation of God’s Word for managing his life. He will learn not only the principles but specific Bible passages that support them.
The quiz and test book is correlated with the Bible (King James Version); Life Management under God, 3rd ed.; and Life Management under God Teacher Edition, which includes curriculum/lesson plans. Memory verses are tested separately as explained in the curriculum. Answers and grading instructions are sold separately in Life Management under God Quiz/Test Key. Grade 11. One semester.
- Essay questions teach your teen to be able to articulate the important life principles he is learning.
- The 7 content quizzes (about 1 every 3 weeks) help you to know the effectiveness of your teaching and of your teen’s learning.
- One nine-week exam and one final exam for this semester Bible course provide your teen with regular review and reinforcement and provide you with quarterly evaluation.
- A variety of objective testing formats such as true/false, multiple choice, short answer, and matching require your teen to consider the content from different aspects and hold his attention.
- Since each quiz and test specifies the section of the textbook it covers, you can easily adjust quizzes and tests to your schedule for greater flexibility.
Life Management Under God Sing His Praise CD
Available on these devices
*Some features only available on iOS devices.