- Where can I find information on how to use Digital Textbooks?
Using Digital Textbooks and Intel Education Study support page will tell you about how to use Digital Textbooks.
Can anyone purchase Digital Textbooks?
Digital Textbooks will be available to both A Beka Book schools and homeschoolers.
How do I obtain Digital Textbooks?
Digital Textbooks are sold on the A Beka Book website. After the Digital Textbook is purchased, an access code is issued to be redeemed at the Intel Education Study website or through Intel Education Study’s mobile app. A Beka Digital Textbooks will be licensed for twelve months from the date they are redeemed.
- Go to https://accounts.study.intel.com/register.
- Fill out the Required Information. Note: When filling in the school name, select Home School or Unlisted Private School.
- Click Join Intel Education Study.
- You have successfully set up your Intel Education Study Account.
- Be sure you and your child remember your Intel Education Study login information. This is how you will access your digital textbooks at school and at home.
- Can students access their Digital Textbooks on multiple devices?
Digital Textbooks can be used on multiple devices (e.g., PC, iPad, tablet, or other mobile device). Digital textbooks are not available on Kindle or Nook E-Reader devices.
With which platforms are Digital Textbooks compatible?
Digital Textbooks can perform on multiple platforms (e.g., Windows, iOS, and Android).
Will study notes transfer across multiple devices?
Notes, highlights, and last page read will automatically sync across all devices.
What are the system recommendations for Digital Textbooks?
An updated version of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox and a DSL Internet connection are recommended. Also, make sure that you have the most recent versions of Adobe Flash and Java installed for your browser.
Can I see an example of a Digital Textbook?
Samples are available on ABekaDigital.com.
Does the Intel Education Study QuizMe feature work on all devices?
The QuizMe feature is still in development by Intel Education Study. It may not be functional on all products or devices.
Are Digital Textbooks offered with the A Beka Academy program?
For availability, please contact A Beka Academy Customer Service at 800-874-3592.
Can schools place exam orders for Digital Textbooks?
Digital Textbooks are not available on exam orders but samples are available on ABekaDigital.com.
Can Digital Textbooks be reused?
Digital Textbooks are licensed for 12 months.
I am having a problem that is not listed in the FAQ’s. What should I do?
Feel free to give us a call at (877) 223-5226. We have digital agents who would be happy to help you.