More than just getting by, you want to teach your language learner effectively! You will appreciate the guidance offered in this thoughtfully laid-out companion to the Spanish 2A and 2B texts and Vocabulary Manual. Besides more than 20 pages of teaching techniques covering each aspect of the lesson, quick charts show you at a glance what to do daily to help your new language learner achieve success! Don’t speak Spanish yourself? Consider Abeka Academy that allows your high schooler to be taught Spanish in a video format from an experienced Spanish teacher. Grades 9–12.
- The scope and sequence gives an overview of the content week by week. You can know where you’re headed! Options are provided to adapt the curriculum to your language learner such as an extra week of review at the beginning of the year and two optional chapters at the end of the year.
- Weekly teaching plans guide you in the content to review, introduce, evaluate, and have your teen practice for each lesson.
- Includes answers to all the exercises for the Spanish 2A and 2B texts. No separate answer key to buy!
- An appendix includes an oral participation score sheet to motivate your language learner to build his speed in communicating. Additional items include review cue cards, review tools and techniques, and oral class drills.
- Spiral binding makes it easy to hold open just the page you want while teaching.
Note: These progress reports are for your records and do not need to be sent in to Abeka.
If you’re enrolled in the accredited program, we’ll provide separate Abeka Academy progress reports for you.
Spanish 2 Progress Report
Mas que vencedores Spanish 2—Books A/B
Spanish 2 Vocabulary Manual
Spanish 2 Vocabulary Manual Teacher Edition
Spanish 2 Test Book
Alabanzas Spanish Praises Songbook
Available on these devices
*Some features only available on iOS devices.