- Almond milk
- Food Coloring
- Dish Soap
- Cotton swabs
- Watercolor or heavy weight art paper, cut into fourths
- Dish or shallow tray
- Cardboard or textured scrapbook paper (for ice cream cone)
- Plastic lid or circle stencil
- 9” x 12” piece of construction paper
- Glue stick
Magic Milk Steps:
- Pour a thin layer of milk into your tray and then add several food coloring drops around the milk.
2. Squirt a few drops of dish soap into the milk and watch the colors interact.
3. Swirl the colors gently with a cotton swab. Lay your paper onto the milk mixture and press gently. Lift the paper up and set it out to dry. Make several more prints, and when the colors start getting muddy, dump out the milk mixture and start a new batch.
Marbled Milk Paper Ice Cream Cone Steps:
1. When your marbled papers are dry, select a few favorites to make your ice cream scoops. Use the circle stencil or plastic lid to trace circles onto the marbled papers. Cut out the circles.
2. Use your cardboard or textured scrapbook paper to cut a triangle shape for the cone.
3. Arrange and glue the cone and ice cream scoops onto the 9”x 12” construction paper. Use the leftover marbled paper scraps to make drips and puddles of ice cream.