Order your Digital Teaching Aids online or over the phone
How to order online
- Go to www.abeka.com and log in by clicking the Log–In button at the top right of the screen.
- If you have an account with A Beka Book, click Returning Customer. If you do not already have an account, you can click Create Account and fill out the requested information.
How to Order
- Once you are logged in, click Digital Teaching Aids found on the left side of the home page underneath Shop Our Products. You can also search the website for specific items by using the Site Search option at the top right of the page.
- Once you find the specific item you are searching for, click on the title. A description page should appear with the option to add the item to your cart. Insert how many you would like to order and then click Add to Cart.
- When you are ready to check out, click Check Out at the top right of the screen. Fill in the requested information and submit the order.
How to Access your Digital Teaching Aids
- After you order is submitted, go to My Account then click My Digital Downloads to see your Digital Teaching Aids.
- Click on the Item Title of the Digital Teaching Aid you wish to view. This will open up a new tab in your web browser with your Digital Teaching Aid.