Terms and Conditions
- All orders are subject to approval by the A Beka Book office in Pensacola,
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Homeschool orders must be prepaid by check, cashier’s check, or credit card.
Make checks payable to A Beka Book, Inc. A charge of $25 or 5% of the check
value will be levied on all returned checks.
- School accounts may not place orders for homeschooling families including umbrella
groups operating under a school.
- Sales Tax: Orders will be charged current state sales tax plus applicable county
tax and/or tax on shipping and handling based on your shipping address.
- Orders are shipped F.O.B. Pensacola at customer’s risk. Special instructions
should be clear.
- Shipment may arrive over a period of days. Inventory immediately. A Beka Book
is not responsible for missing items reported after 60 days of the invoice date.
- Allow four weeks for orders placed after July 15.
- Before returning any materials, please complete an RMA (Return Materials Authorization) form online or call 1-877-223-5226, so that proper credit can be issued to your account. The return address is 5414 Rawson Lane, Pensacola, FL 32503, U.S.A.
- Material returned must be in perfect, salable condition: NOT DAMAGED or marked in any way and with no signs of shelf wear.
- Full credit will be given on merchandise returned within 30 days of the invoice date. Materials returned between 30-60 days of the invoice date will receive a 10% restocking fee. Materials returned between 60-90 days of the invoice date will receive a 25% restocking fee. No returns accepted after 90 days.
- Partial returns cannot be accepted on discounted kits.
- Refunds may be requested for balances greater than $1.00.
- A Beka Book cannot be responsible for any loss or damage incurred in return shipments. Shipments should be sent by UPS or motor freight.
- Items marked “As long as available” or “Earlier Publications” cannot be returned. Nonreturnable merchandise returned to A Beka Book will be discarded.
- The customer is responsible to pay all expenses incurred when returning merchandise to A Beka Book.
- Allow four weeks for credit to be issued for returned merchandise.
- A Beka Book materials are protected by copyright law. No part of any publication
may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical,
including photocopy, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system,
without permission in writing from the publisher.
International, Alaska, Hawaii
- Teacher Edition/Teacher Key contains student text with answers.
- Teacher Edition (includes lesson plans) includes all of the above,
plus the lesson plans for the entire book.
- Teacher Guide contains answers to text questions, scope and sequence,
and lesson plans for the entire book, but not a copy of the text.
- Curriculum/Lesson Plans contains day-by-day lesson
plans for teaching, reviewing, and enriching the subject.
- Answer Key contains only the answers to a book or text.
- Solution Key contains worked-out mathematical or chemical solutions.
To return to ordering, close this window.