Payment in Full—Pay the full amount when you add the enrollment to your cart and check out.
Payment Plan—Pay $250 down and the rest in six monthly payments.
(Full grade only; subject to Abeka Office appoval. Not available for K4 enrollments.)
- A $250 down payment plus any applicable taxes and fees will be charged to your credit or debit card when you check out.
- The remaining balance will be charged in 6 recurring monthly payments starting within the next month after you purchase. You can choose the date from the 1st to the 28th.
- Choosing the payment-plan option means you agree to allow Abeka to automatically charge your credit or debit card for each monthly payment on its due date.
- Missed payments may result in late fees and interrupted access to video streaming and digital assessments. Work submitted for accredited enrollments will not be graded unless an account is current.
Our preferred carrier will deliver your order to you FREE within the U.S., Canada, & U.S. Protectorates. (See international shipping info below.)
All military are eligible for a 5% discount on Abeka enrollments (available only at Materials Displays, military ID required).
Full-grade, full-year enrollments for K5–grade 12 are eligible to receive a $50 early enrollment discount if the application is received between March 1 and July 1, 2017. If using the payment plan, $50 will be credited toward your last monthly payment.
New students in K5–grade 12 enrolling into a full-grade, full-year enrollment for the first time with Abeka may be eligible to receive a $50 New Student Discount. Application must be completed at a homeschool materials display or an online event between March 1 and August 5, 2017. Student may not have been enrolled in Abeka since March 31, 2016. If using the payment plan, $50 will be credited toward your last monthly payment.
According to each state’s laws, orders will be charged current state and local sales tax at point of sale. Sales tax is based on Book Value.
- The following applies to switching and adding courses for both Accredited and Independent Study programs—
- A $50 fee plus applicable materials deposit will be assessed to switch or add courses within 31–60 days of the assigned begin date.
- Switching/Adding courses is not available after 60 days from the assigned begin date.
- Materials deposit will be forfeited if materials are not returned within 30 days after requesting a switch.
- For more details on switching courses, programs, and options please contact the Abeka Office.
Late Student Work
- All student work should be kept current to ensure academic progress. If student work is not received within two weeks after the end of each grading period as indicated on the academic calendar, a $20 fee will be assessed for each grading period that is late.
Extensions—Following Assigned End Date
Extension fee is charged if DVDs are not returned for all enrollments or work is not turned in for accredited enrollments.
- K4–K5, single-subject video course, or video-subject combo—$20/ month
- Grades 1–12—$40/month
Work received more than six months following the assigned end date will not be evaluated.
DVDs are the unconditional property of Abeka and must be returned by the end date of your enrollment period. Failure to do so will prevent future enrollments and may incur additional extension and late return fees. Prepaid Return Service (RS) labels are available online through your Abeka account. For customers who live in the contiguous U.S., a pre-paid return label will be issued from USPS. With this service, after you have affixed your return label to the package, simply place your package in your mailbox or take it to your local Post Office. For international returns, a pre-paid return label will be issued from UPS. (This service is available for U.S., Canada, and most foreign countries.) Cost of returning DVDs by any other method is the customer’s responsibility. Abeka is not responsible for any loss or damages incurred in return shipments when using methods other than prepaid USPS (domestic) or UPS (international) Return Service. Packages returned C.O.D. will be returned to the sender.
If all DVDs are not received by Abeka by customer’s assigned end date:
- there will be a $400 Late Return Fee (refundable when DVDs are returned)
- customer may not be eligible to use the Payment Plan ($250 down) on future year’s enrollments.
30-day Money-back Guarantee
Within 30 Days
There is a 30-day money-back guarantee on all enrollments from the assigned begin date.
If you are not completely satisfied, contact customer service to cancel and return all materials. Abeka will not credit you for partial returns and will not return materials to you.
- A full refund will be issued if all materials received as part of the enrollment are returned.
- Abeka will provide return shipping labels to all customers in the contiguous U.S.
- Some shipments may not be eligible for the return shipping label and must be returned via a trackable method at the customer’s expense.
- Abeka is not responsible for any loss, damage, or shipping cost incurred in return shipment when using methods other than Abeka return shipping label.
For cancellations after 30 days, see the cancellations section below.
If you must cancel the program, contact the Abeka Office immediately. You are responsible for all program charges and monthly fees until cancellation is made and all required materials are returned.
- After declaring that you wish to cancel, all streaming and digital assessments will be suspended and no additional accredited enrollment work will be evaluated.
- If at anytime before required materials are returned you wish to continue on with your enrollment in Abeka Academy, contact the Abeka office to have your enrollment restored.
Between 30 and 60 Days
Full tuition credit minus a 10% fee will be given if the program is cancelled between 30 and 60 days of the assigned begin date. Video Kits returned in their entirety will also be credited minus a 10% restocking fee.
Between 60 and 90 Days
Full tuition credit minus a 25% will be given if the program is canceled between 60 and 90 days of the assigned begin date. Video Kits returned in their entirety will also be credited minus a 25% restocking fee.
After 90 Days
No credit will be given for cancellations after 90 days of the assigned begin date.
See the 30-day money-back guarantee.
Monthly statements will be issued and can be viewed online.
Preferred begin date to start school year is chosen by parent (subject to office approval). End date is 12 months from begin date.
If a student is unable to begin by assigned begin date, contact Abeka Office within thirty days of original begin date. Begin dates may not be changed after student has begun the program.
To ensure all materials reach you properly, please notify the Abeka Office immediately of any address changes.
International Ordering Information
After submitting your International Enrollment Agreement, please allow at least 2–3 weeks for processing time in our office to complete your order. Once an International Enrollment Agreement has been received, additional information may be needed for verification. This process can delay delivery times.
Students may be enrolled at any time during the year; however, if a fall “begin date” is desired, it would be best to enroll early in the summer or in the spring as early as March 1.
NOTE: All custom and duty fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Shipping to International Locations
Abeka offers a variety of trackable shipping options. Once your enrollment is submitted, Abeka will contact you with a list of shipping options and prices. Enroll online to receive immediate shipping options and prices.
Shipping to Stateside Locations
Shipping within the contiguous U.S. is free when materials are shipped by Abeka’s preferred method. All deliveries require a street address and phone number.
Please note that documentation (such as a commercial invoice) for forwarding materials to an international location will not be available for materials originally shipped to the contiguous U.S.