This year is a big learning year for your preschooler! Make the most of it with these lesson plans that help you establish that all-important foundation for your child’s success. With two years’ worth of lesson plans, you can start your preschooler off right in learning his numbers, crafts, phonics, and language development.
· Textbooks and Materials: Besides essential supplies, this list contains ideas for making your learning atmosphere a comfortable one as well as some optional materials you can include for extra reinforcement of your child’s learning.
· Suggested Daily Schedule: Never have to guess what to teach or when!
· Parent Overview: Includes a brief description of each subject, teaching tips, and ideas on how to make learning fun.
· Music, Poetry, and Finger Plays Schedule: Use this guide to help your child learn—and maybe even perform!—fun poems, songs, and finger plays.
· Weekly Lesson Plans: Provides a quick overview of concepts to introduce, stories to teach, and new skills to emphasize.
Learning Numbers with Button Bear
Arts and Crafts with Button Bear
Letters and Sounds for 3s
Numbers and Skills with Button Bear
Arts and Crafts with Amber Lamb
Preschool Bible Coloring Sheets
Language Development Visuals
Animal Alphabet Friends Flashcards
Animal Alphabet Friends CD
Growing Up with Amber Lamb Visuals
Fun Poems and Finger Plays
Fun Songs for Little Ones Book
Fun Songs for Little Ones 2s & 3s CD
Available on these devices
*Some features only available on iOS devices.