The Bible contains hundreds of verses dealing with financial principles under topics such as contentment, work, government, giving, debt, prosperity, and wisdom. God wants us to know principles of stewardship! This quiz and test book will help you know that your teen is gaining understanding of economic principles from a biblical perspective to be a wise steward of God’s good gifts.
· Essay questions develop critical thinking skills as your teen must articulate economic principles or policies and evaluate reasons for their failure or success.
· Questions throughout emphasize knowledge of economic terms and understanding of economic processes. You can know that your teen is gaining discernment regarding economic issues to be a wise consumer and an informed voter.
· A variety of question formats on the quizzes and tests such as multiple choice, modified true/false, matching, and short answer holds your teen’s interest and verifies whether he understands a concept, no matter how it is presented.
· The 17 quizzes furnish one or two quizzes for each of the 14 textbook chapters, providing valuable reinforcement of learning and preparation for tests.
· Testing every three weeks (for a total of 6 tests) provides vital reinforcement of learning and an opportunity for your evaluation of your teen’s comprehension.
· One cumulative nine-weeks exam and final exam further reinforce the concepts learned throughout this semester course.
· Since each quiz and test clearly specifies the sections covered, adjusting them to your schedule is easy.
· A bonus chart for “Praying for Government Officials” has spaces for your teen to note his national, state, local leaders, and others, teaching him to take the steps necessary to practice obedience to Scripture (1 Tim. 2:1–2).
The quizzes and tests are correlated with the text Economics: Work and Prosperity in Christian Perspective, 3rd ed., and Economics: Work and Prosperity in Christian Perspective Teacher Edition, which includes the curriculum/lesson plans, textbook answer key, and “pop” reading quizzes. Answers and grading guidance for the quiz and test book are sold separately in Economics: Work and Prosperity Quiz/Test Key. Grade 12.