Learning arithmetic becomes fun with the variety of teaching techniques incorporated in the A Beka arithmetic lesson plans! Rhymes, games, songs, handling objects, flashcards, oral problems, and other techniques may make arithmetic your first grader's favorite class. And how he will learn! Thinking Cap sections and oral combination practice build mental skills and develop higher-level thinking. This idea-packed guide will help you stay organized as you guide your child to arithmetic success!
- Ease of use. This easy-to-use volume includes bold headings, charts, numbered steps, diagrams and illustrations, and a contents page. Find just what you need quickly.
- Course overview. A “scope and sequence” chart gives you a sequential overview of concepts covered in the 170 lessons. You can know where you are headed!
- Clear, simple instructions. Even a first-year teacher can seem like an experienced one with these clear instructions for preparation, review, procedures, and application! Includes teaching tips, time allotted, and wording and specific examples to enable you to communicate new concepts effectively and efficiently.
- Features to make learning fun. First graders love rhyme! Fun poems and songs make learning new concepts a breeze.
- Biblical perspective. A ministry focus and biblical philosophy permeate our curriculum.
This item is included in the following kits:
Grade 1 Arithmetic Parent Kit
Grade 1 Complete Parent Kit
Grade 1 Essential Parent Kit
Available on these devices
*Some features only available on iOS devices.