“If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?” (Ps. 11:3). Help strengthen your teen’s faith at its foundation—the book of Genesis. Use this quiz, test, and review sheet book to know that your teen is building his philosophy of life on God’s eternal truths. From positions on current social issues to reverence for God’s institutions of the government and family, your teen will be better prepared to counter the false philosophies of man bombarding on every side. Though society’s foundations may be crumbling, his foundation can stand strong as he says with the righteous, “In the Lord put I my trust” (Ps. 11:1).
· Questions throughout are designed to strengthen your teen’s absolute confidence in Scripture.
· A variety of objective testing formats such as modified true/false, multiple choice, short answer, matching, and listing require your teen to consider the content from different aspects and hold his attention.
· Two pre-exam review sheets provide additional reinforcement of learning, building your teen’s confidence before he takes the exam. In addition, the review sheets set a pattern your teen can follow to make his own review sheets for tests in other courses.
· The 6 content quizzes (3 each quarter) help you to know the effectiveness of your teaching and of your teen’s learning.
· One nine-weeks exam and one final exam for this semester Bible course provide your teen with regular review and reinforcement and provide you with quarterly evaluation.
· Since each quiz, test, and review sheet specifies the section of the textbook it covers, you can easily adjust quizzes and tests to your schedule for greater flexibility.
The quiz, test, and review sheet book is correlated with the Bible (King James Version); Genesis—First Things, 2nd ed.; and Genesis—First Things Teacher Edition, which includes curriculum/lesson plans. Memory verses are tested separately as explained in the curriculum. Answers and grading instructions are sold separately in Genesis—First Things Quiz/Test Key. Grade 12. One semester.