Más que vencedores means “more than conquerors,” reflecting both the Christian ministry application of the textbooks and your teen’s ability to conquer beginning Spanish! Through the learn-memorize-practice-apply method, he will be taught to speak, understand, read, and write basic Spanish in common situations. The abundant application exercises emphasize communicating orally with reasonable grammatical accuracy. With its gospel-spreading emphasis, this 2-volume set (one text for each semester) has the added advantage of high-quality instruction from a Christian perspective. Use with the Teacher’s Guide and Vocabulary Manual (sold separately) for maximum effectiveness. Grades 9–12.
- Thorough review of Spanish 1! A full 3 weeks of review—including memory verses!—reinforce that all-important foundation. As the year continues, oral mastery exercises and quarterly reviews provide regular reinforcement of concepts.
- Easy-to-follow grammar explanations. Step-by-step grammatical instruction with abundant examples help the language learner understand the structure of the language, resulting in increased proficiency. Includes a detailed summary of Spanish verb forms so that tenses and usage make sense!
- Clear explanation in English. English guidance throughout lets you know precisely what is expected. An index in each volume help you find what you need quickly.
- Practical tools for Spanish ministry. Besides memorizing Bible verses, your teen will be able to teach a Bible story in Spanish and have several examples from individuals who have given their testimony in Spanish.
- Cultural readings. Abundant photos and cultural readings add fascinating information to help your language learner’s understanding of the Latin mindset.
The following items are included in this kit:
Spanish 2 Teacher Guide
Spanish 2 Vocabulary Manual
Spanish 2 Vocabulary Manual Teacher Edition
Spanish 2 Test Book
Alabanzas Spanish Praises Songbook
Available on these devices
*Some features only available on iOS devices.