Por todo el mundo means “unto all the world.” Give your teen the skills to expand his usefulness in our global society both for God’s kingdom and in the workplace through this practical language course. Your teen will be taught to speak, understand, read, and write basic Spanish in common situations. The emphasis is on communicating orally with an excellent accent and reasonable grammatical accuracy. The learn-memorize-practice-apply method helps your teen master content using a logical, systematic progression. With a focus on Spanish ministry, this 2-volume set (one text for each semester) has the added advantage of high-quality instruction and practice from a Christian perspective. Use with the Teacher’s Guide and Vocabulary Manual (sold separately) for maximum effectiveness. Grades 9–12.
· Abundant pronunciation helps. Spanish 1A begins with approximately 30 pages of keys and practice for accurate pronunciation. A pronunciation/scripture CD (sold separately) is also available to start the new language learner off right!
· Clear explanation in English. English explanation throughout helps the new language learner know precisely what is expected. An index in each volume helps you find what you need quickly.
· Practical tools for Spanish ministry. Includes Spanish translations of Bible stories on a child’s level, the plan of salvation in Spanish, and Bible verses to memorize.
· Cultural readings. Abundant photos and cultural readings add fascinating information to help your language learner’s understanding of the Latin mindset.
· Periodic reviews. Oral mastery exercises and quarterly reviews provide regular reinforcement of concepts.
· Flexibility. Includes one chapter each for 35 weeks of school, making adjustment to your schedule easy.
The following items are included in this kit:
Spanish 1 Teacher Guide
Spanish 1 Pronunciation/Scripture CD
Spanish 1 Vocabulary Manual
Spanish 1 Vocabulary Manual Teacher Edition
Spanish 1 Test Book
Spanish 1 Vocabulary CD