Our offices will be closed Dec. 20–Jan. 1. We’ll reopen Tue., Jan. 2.All orders placed after Dec. 14 will begin to ship Jan. 2.
Your browser is out of date. Please
update your browser
for increased security and the best site experience.
Your cart has 0 of this item
This product may not be available for all account types.
Please log in for availability.
You’ll choose streaming or DVD,
accredited or independent study,
your begin date, and other options on your dashboard after you check out.
Please wait…We’ll e-mail you when this item is available
Buy item in one of these bundles to save time and money:
Por todo el mundo means “unto all the world.” Give your teen the skills to expand his usefulness in our global society both for God’s kingdom and in the workplace through this practical language course. Your teen will be taught to speak, understand, read, and write basic Spanish in common situations. The emphasis is on communicating orally with an excellent accent and reasonable grammatical accuracy. The learn-memorize-practice-apply method helps your teen master content using a logical, systematic progression. With a focus on Spanish ministry, this 2-volume set (one text for each semester) has the added advantage of high-quality instruction and practice from a Christian perspective. Use with the Teacher’s Guide and Vocabulary Manual (sold separately) for maximum effectiveness. Grades 9–12.
· Abundant pronunciation helps. Spanish 1A begins with approximately 30 pages of keys and practice for accurate pronunciation. A pronunciation/scripture CD (sold separately) is also available to start the new language learner off right!
· Clear explanation in English. English explanation throughout helps the new language learner know precisely what is expected. An index in each volume helps you find what you need quickly.
· Practical tools for Spanish ministry. Includes Spanish translations of Bible stories on a child’s level, the plan of salvation in Spanish, and Bible verses to memorize.
· Cultural readings. Abundant photos and cultural readings add fascinating information to help your language learner’s understanding of the Latin mindset.
· Periodic reviews. Oral mastery exercises and quarterly reviews provide regular reinforcement of concepts.
· Flexibility. Includes one chapter each for 35 weeks of school, making adjustment to your schedule easy.
Note: These progress reports are for your records and do not need to be sent in to Abeka.
If you’re enrolled in the accredited program, we’ll provide separate Abeka Academy progress reports for you.
The following items are included in this kit:
Available on these devices
*Some features only available on iOS devices.
Lighten Your Load with Video Homeschooling (K4–12)
Customize Your Homeschooling with Flexible Options
Proven Textbooks, Teacher Materials, & More
Affordable Pre-Recorded Video Instruction (K4–12)
Sign up to get info about helpful features, special savings, & more, or find us on Facebook or Instagram.
Sign up to receive news & updates.
Our preferred carrier will deliver your order to you FREE within the U.S., Canada, & U.S. Protectorates. (See international shipping info.)
If your order arrives in multiple packages over several days, shipping is still free.
Need it faster? You can choose to pay for 2-day or overnight shipping.
If any items are missing or damaged, let us know within 60 days so we can correct the issue.
Our goal is to give you the best service.
If you’re not satisfied, please let us know.