Terms and Conditions
- All orders are subject to approval by the Abeka office in Pensacola,
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Homeschool orders must be prepaid by check, cashier’s check, or credit card.
Make checks payable to Abeka, Inc. A charge of $25 or 5% of the check
value will be levied on all returned checks.
- All materials purchased hereunder, including but not limited to teacher editions,
teacher guides, curriculum/lesson plans, teacher keys, answer keys, solution keys,
and student kits (as defined in the "Definitions" section at the bottom of the page), shall be specifically subject to the terms and conditions of the User License
Agreement you’ll be asked to sign when you check out.
- School accounts may not place orders for homeschooling families, including umbrella
groups operating under a school.
- Sales Tax: Orders will be charged current state sales tax plus applicable county
tax and/or tax on shipping and handling based on your shipping address.
- Orders are shipped F.O.B. Pensacola at customer’s risk. Special instructions
should be clear.
- Your shipment may arrive over a period of days. NOTE: Please inventory immediately and let us know if any of your order is missing, since Abeka
is not responsible for missing items reported after 60 days of the invoice date.
If you’ve ordered something you don’t need or examined items and found they’re not the right fit, we welcome your returns! Please read on for a few specifics you need to know.
What can I return?
You can return unused items in new condition (completely undamaged with no signs of shelf wear, scuffs, marks, tears, stickers, highlighting, bent pages, etc.).
- To receive a full refund, return your items within 30 days of the invoice date.
- If you make your return within 30–60 days of the invoice date, you’ll receive a refund minus a 10% restocking fee.
- If you make your return within 60–90 days of the invoice date, you’ll receive a refund minus a 25% restocking fee.
- You can also cancel the Abeka Academy video homeschooling program within 30 days and get your money back. Contact customer service, and we’ll be glad to help you through the simple process. NOTE: If you cancel Abeka Academy, you must return any DVDs AND books so that we can give you your refund.
What can’t I return?
Any nonreturnable items sent to us will be discarded, so please take note of the details below.
- Returns aren’t accepted on any items 90 days or more past the invoice date.
- Parts of discounted kits (e.g., a parent kit, student kit, or teacher kit) cannot be returned. To receive credit, return all materials from the kit.
- Any item marked “as long as available” or “earlier publications” cannot be returned.
- Because of their format, any digital products (books, assessments, teaching aids, or art) cannot be returned.
How do I return something?
- It’s simple! Fill out a Return Materials Authorization form (RMA) or call us at 1-877-223-5226 to process it for you.
- For Abeka Academy cancellations, contact customer service, and they’ll help you. (Remember, you’ll need to return the books and DVDs for credit.)
- To avoid damage, use packing materials other than newspaper and an appropriately sized box. You may also want to consider insuring your shipment, since Abeka cannot be responsible for any loss or damage incurred in return shipments.
- Send your items to 5414 Rawson Lane, Pensacola, FL 32503 using UPS or motor freight. (Note: You’ll be responsible for the cost of return shipping.)
- Abeka Academy DVDs must be returned because they are leased, not sold. Return these by printing pre-paid shipping labels from your dashboard.
How & when will I receive my refund?
- You’ll receive credit for your returned merchandise within four weeks.
- If you paid by credit or debit card, the amount will be returned to that card.
- If you paid by check or through a bank draft, you can request to receive your refund by check.
- Refunds may be requested for account balances greater than $1.00.
Abeka materials are protected by copyright law. No part of any publication
may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical,
including photocopy, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system,
without permission in writing from the publisher.
International, Alaska, Hawaii
- Teacher Edition/Teacher Key contains student text with answers.
- Teacher Edition (includes lesson plans) includes all of the above,
plus the lesson plans for the entire book.
- Teacher Guide contains answers to text questions, Scope & Sequence,
and lesson plans for the entire book, but not a copy of the text.
- Curriculum/Lesson Plans contain day-by-day lesson
plans for teaching, reviewing, and enriching the subject.
- Answer Key contains only the answers to a book or text.
- Solution Key contains worked-out mathematical or chemical solutions.
To return to ordering, close this window.