Save time and space as you prepare for the next day’s lesson with the English 7 Digital Teaching Aids. These Digital Teaching Aids correlate with the Grade 7 English curriculum to provide professional images, videos, and interactive webpages that will engage students and enhance understanding. Teaching grammar rules, identifying parts of a sentence, and diagramming sentences can now be easily done with the touch of the toolbar to make grammar application practical for your student. This set of Digital Teaching Aids includes:
- 12 tutorial videos containing instructional information on how to effectively use these Digital Teaching Aids
- 29 images of sample compositions from the Grammar and Composition I
- 36 videos with audio for vocabulary, spelling, and poetry from the Vocabulary, Spelling, Poetry I textbook
- 92 interactive webpages containing built-in examples and interactive tools for both grammar and composition
- A Words-per-Minute Timer with built-in times that corresponds with the speed and comprehension selections from Of People.
To use the interactive webpages, user must have internet access to open the webpage in a web browser. iPad users will need to add the webpage to their reading list for use without internet since webpages cannot be downloaded to the device. Whether on a computer, tablet, or other mobile device, these images, videos, and interactive webpages can be downloaded and displayed (16:9 HD format) on an interactive whiteboard, television, or projector using compatible presentation software or web browser that supports .jpg, .wmv, .flv, .mov, .mp4, and .html file formats.
Homeschool English 7 Curriculum Lesson Plans
Grammar and Composition I Teacher Key—Revised
Vocabulary, Spelling, Poetry I Teacher Key—Revised
Of People Teacher Edition Volumes 1 and 2—Revised
Of People Answer Key—New
Available on these devices
*Some features only available on iOS devices.