Learning arithmetic becomes fun with the variety of teaching techniques incorporated in the Abeka arithmetic lesson plans! Rhymes, games, songs, handling objects, flashcards, oral problems, and other techniques may make arithmetic your child’s favorite subject. This year teach your child geometric shapes, basic rules for Roman numerals, multiplication, division, and many more! Thinking Cap sections and oral combination practice build mental skills and develop higher-level thinking. This idea-packed guide will help you stay organized as you guide your students to arithmetic success!
- Ease of use. This easy-to-use volume includes bold headings, charts, numbered steps, diagrams and illustrations, and a contents page. Find just what you need quickly. The spiral binding makes it easy to keep open to just the page you want.
- Course overview. A “scope and sequence” chart gives you a sequential overview of concepts covered in the 170 lessons. Know where you are headed!
- Clear, simple instructions. Even a first-year homeschooling parent may seem like an experienced one with these clear instructions for preparation, review, procedures, and application! Includes teaching tips, time allotted, wording and specific examples to enable you to communicate new concepts effectively and efficiently.
- Features to make learning fun. Second graders love rhyme! Fun poems and songs make learning new concepts a breeze. And our 50+ practice/review games and activities incorporated into lessons make your students want to learn.
- Biblical perspective. A ministry focus and biblical philosophy permeate our curriculum.
This item is included in the following kits:
Grade 2 Arithmetic Parent Kit—Revised
Grade 2 Complete Parent Kit
Grade 2 Essential Parent Kit
Arithmetic 2 Teacher Key—New
Homeschool Arithmetic Combination Dot Cards
Homeschool Place Value Concept Cards
Arithmetic 1-2 Concept Cards—New Edition
Homeschool Arithmetic 2 Charts and Games—Revised
Homeschool Arithmetic 1-2 Tables and Facts Charts
Homeschool Numbers Flashcards
Available on these devices
*Some features only available on iOS devices.