Teaching is more effective—and ordering is easier—when you choose the K4 Total Teaching Package. This discounted bundle of products contains everything found in a full-grade Teacher Kit: Curriculum Teacher’s Guide, Teacher Editions, and more—plus all the charts, games, and teaching aids that are called for in the lesson plans but not included in the kit. The products can be used multiple years, increasing their cost effectiveness! This set includes instruction for phonics, reading, handwriting, numbers, skills development, language development, and art and music. Since some schools combine classes for Bible instruction, our Bible curriculum is sold separately.
- Proven success. The curriculum incorporates time-tested techniques for keeping learning lively and interesting and building your students’ critical thinking skills. Content is based on sound scholarship from primary sources and presented from an uncompromising biblical worldview. Join millions of satisfied customers in enjoying the benefit of our more than 60 years of Christian educational experience.
- Clear, simple instructions. Even a first-year teacher can seem like an experienced one with these clear instructions for reviewing, teaching, and applying concepts! Includes preparation, teaching tips, time allotted, and wording and specific examples to enable you to communicate new concepts effectively and efficiently.
- All-inclusive. We’ve made it easy for teachers to be equipped with everything they need for the classroom. The 11 essential support material items optimize teaching instruction to increase student learning.
- Integrated curriculum. At the same time that your students are reviewing the sound of the letter a in their phonics lesson, they are practicing writing the letter a in their penmanship lesson. Abeka's integrated curriculum works together to reinforce concepts learned in one area in other areas, and it builds from year to year, leaving no gaps in your students’ education.
- Spiral reinforcement of learning. There is no time to forget when your students receive regular review as each new concept is built on the old. This reinforcing and building of concepts and skills in a spiral progression throughout the year—and from grade to grade in the Abeka curriculum!—puts learning into long-term memory. Your students will know it.
- Biblical perspective. You teach at a Christian school because of your ministry heart. Like you, we seek to reach the hearts and minds of young people for service to Jesus Christ in whatever vocation He calls them. This ministry focus and biblical philosophy permeate our curriculum.
Available on these devices
*Some features only available on iOS devices.