Teach, review, and reinforce concepts learned in history class with the English 7 Digital Teaching Slides. Used in conjunction with the English 7 Curriculum and the Grammar and Composition I, Of People, and Vocabulary, Spelling, and Poetry I student texts and Teacher Editions, these editable Digital Teaching Slides are used to make teaching easier and learning more interactive by providing professional images, videos, and interactive webpages that will engage students and enhance understanding. Teaching grammar rules, identifying parts of a sentence, and diagramming sentences can now be easily done with the touch of the toolbar to make grammar applications practical for your students. Literature selections and concepts are made more memorable by the key concepts displayed; and the vocabulary and spelling list, as well as the poems, are easily introduced and practiced with the help of videos. This all-inclusive package includes:
- 170 lessons with an average of 11 slides per lesson of downloadable/editable slide decks that correlate with the English 7 curriculum, textbooks, and Teacher Editions
- 36 videos with audio for vocabulary, spelling, and poetry from the Vocabulary, Spelling, Poetry I textbook
- 29 images of sample compositions from the Grammar and Composition I
- 91 interactive webpages* containing built-in examples and interactive tools for both grammar and composition
- An interactive Words-per-Minute Timer* with built-in times that correspond with the speed and comprehension selections from Of People.
- 11 tutorial videos containing instructional information on the features, functions, and benefits of these Digital Teaching Slides
Available in PPT format that can be converted to Keynote, Google Slides, SMART notebook, etc., and can be used on desktop, laptop, or mobile devices. Purchase intended for single teacher use. Product should not be shared or resold.
*To use the interactive webpages, user must have internet access to open the webpage in a web browser. iPad users will need to add the webpage to their reading list for use without internet since webpages cannot be downloaded to the device.