Would you love for your child to be able to write in complete sentences? This one-page-per-day text provides the information your child needs to use words and express them effectively! After completing this text, your child will be able to capitalize significant words; end a sentence with correct punctuation; recognize rhyming words, compound words, synonyms, antonyms, homonyms, and contractions; use prefixes and suffixes; alphabetize words; and even to write original stories on specific topics. Coordinates with Homeschool Language Arts 1 Curriculum Lesson Plans and the Language 1 Seatwork Text Teacher Key, which includes the answers.
· Colorful illustrations and creative exercises make the book inviting and learning fun!
· Our cross-subject integration of concepts reinforces all-important reading skills. Comprehension exercises are dispersed throughout, allowing your child to read a short story and to fill in the appropriate answers.
· Character qualities and Christian virtues are integrated throughout.
· A special box of rules at the beginning of each new concept reinforces learning.
· Several writing exercises encourage the student to write and complete original sentences to form short stories.
· Answer lines corresponding to the Writing with Phonics 1 tablet encourage your child to write with neat penmanship whether he is writing his name, a single word, or a complete story.
· To help your child to love learning, certificates of accomplishment have been added to the back of this student text.
This item is included in the following kits:
Grade 1 Child Kit (Cursive)
Grade 1 Child Kit (Manuscript)
Grade 1 Language Arts Child Kit (Cursive)
Grade 1 Language Arts Child Kit (Manuscript)