This adorable owl craft will be the perfect addition to your Autumn Animal lessons.
Purchased or found wood slice
Small piece of cardboard
Large and small circle buttons
Hot glue gun
1. Paint a small piece of cardboard for the owl’s beak; let dry.
2. Cut out a triangle shape from the cardboard.
3. Cut out half a circle “wings” from the burlap.
4. *Use hot glue to attach the beak, buttons for the eyes and burlap wings to the wood slice.
5. Create legs and feet for the owls with pipe cleaners.
6. *Hot glue the legs underneath the bottom of the wood slice and feathers to the top of the head.
We’d love to see your homegrown creation! Make sure to tag your pics with #abekacrafts
*Adult supervision suggested for steps involving these materials