Keep your homeschool on track and organized with the Grade 1 Arithmetic Parent Kit. The kit contains 170 days of easy-to-use lesson plans, a copy of the arithmetic text with answers, answer keys for all tests and speed drills, and visual aids—a total of 8 items. Combine with the Grade 1 Arithmetic Child Kit to confidently teach arithmetic from a biblical worldview. Also see “Companion Materials” for important items used in multiple grades.
· Clear and easy. You can do it! We have the materials you need and show you how to use them with clear, step-by-step instructions, and our detailed lesson plans save you hours of preparation time.
· Proven success. You want methods and materials that work. See your child achieve the academic excellence and moral character that will leave him equipped for life. Over one million children develop into lifelong learners with A Beka every year.
· Training in learning habits. A Beka’s lesson plans assist you in establishing right learning habits and routines.
· Flexibility. Life happens—sickness, special visits from relatives. You have the flexibility to arrange the year’s 170 lesson days to allow for life’s interruptions.
· Adaptability to your child’s needs. A Beka’s packaging makes sure that you are not paying for more than you need. Grade 1 Arithmetic is taught and practiced in approximately 45 minutes, but you can adjust the pacing for your child’s independent study and practice if necessary.
The following items are included in this kit:
Homeschool Arithmetic 1 Curriculum—New Edition
Arithmetic 1 Tests and Speed Drills Key—New Edition
Arithmetic 1-2 Concept Cards—New Edition
Homeschool Arithmetic 1 Charts and Games—New
Homeschool Arithmetic 1-2 Tables and Facts Charts—New
Homeschool Arithmetic Combination Dot Cards—New
Homeschool Place Value Concept Cards—New
Homeschool Numbers Flashcards