Keep your homeschool on track and organized with the Grade 6 Parent Kit. The 18 items include 170 easy-to-use lesson plans, copies of student texts with answers, a maps book, and answer keys for all assessments. Combine with the Grade 6 Child Kit to confidently teach core subjects from a biblical worldview. Also see “Companion Materials” for important items used in multiple grades, extra teaching helps, and enrichment materials.
· Clear and easy. You can do it! We have the materials you need and show you how to use them with clear, step-by-step instructions.
· Cross-subject integration of concepts. This critically important reinforcement of concepts and skills in different subjects by different applications ensures thorough understanding and retention.
· Spiral reinforcement of learning. There is no time to forget when your child receives regular review as each new concept is built on the old. This reinforcing and building of concepts and skills in a spiral progression throughout the year—and from grade to grade in the A Beka curriculum!—puts learning into long-term memory. Your child will know it!
· Proven success. You want methods and materials that work. See your child achieve the academic excellence and moral character that will leave him equipped for life. Over one million children develop into lifelong learners with A Beka every year.
· Training in learning habits. A Beka’s lesson plans assist you in establishing right learning habits and routines.
· Flexibility. Life happens—sickness, special visits from relatives. You have the flexibility to arrange the year’s 170 lesson days to allow for life’s interruptions.
· Adaptability to your child’s needs. A Beka’s packaging makes sure that you are not paying for more than you need. The subjects in the Grade 6 Parent Kit can be taught in less than 4 hours, but you can adjust the pacing. If your child is ready for more, you can add our novels as well as materials for Bible, art, and music.