Here’s an inexpensive, super easy, and one-of-a-kind Father’s Day card craft. Not only that, it’s fun because it involves coloring and making up a Dad Lib (kind of like a mad lib, only it’s for dad). You can even print a separate card for each child to color and create.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Download the attached template and print it out. (Two-sided printing would be ideal, but you can also print two pages and glue them back to back.)
- Let your kids color their cards.
- Using the prompts on the inside spread of the card, complete the Dad Lib poem. (This is where younger children could really use your help, mom.)
- Find or print a photo of each child to place inside the card.
- Share! Post photos of your completed cards on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #AbekaDadLibs
It’s that simple. We hope your family has a great Father’s Day this year.
Download the template here: Fathers Day Card Printable PDF